Contactless read/write on-metal RFID tag MT011 is a kind of industrial mount-on-metal RFID tags. It has been widely used in the asset tracking applications, where under the metallic environment. Besides, it can support the highest operating temperature of
This MT011 can be personalized with printing and numbering.
l Type: Contactless R/O or R/W
l Operating Frequency: LF(125KHz) or HF (13.56MHz)
l IC Available at 125KHz: EM4102, EM4100, EM4001, TK4100, GK4100
l IC Available at 13.56MHz:
I-CODE (ISO 15693-3), Mifare® Ultralight (ISO
l Size: 40*24mm, thickness:
l Reading Distance: Up to
l Material: PVC / Special Magnetic Material /
l Operating Temperature: -40º C to +80º C
l Storage Temperature: -40º C to +100º C
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. 100, 000 times reading & writing
3. Excellent read/write performance on any metal surface
4. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
5. Also Available: Custom colors, OEM logo
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.