LF and HF On-Metal Tag-MT009 is specially developed for the NFC (Near Field Communication) and Mobile Phone, Computer tracking. It can be printed with the logo as well as the UID number. It is able to be encoded and programmed with the RFID Reader and Writer. It is available with
This RFID metal tag is also available for customization and OEM.
l Type: Contactless R/O or R/W
l Operating Frequency: LF(125KHz) or HF (13.56MHz)
l IC Available at 125KHz: EM4102, EM4100, EM4001, TK4100, GK4100
l IC Available at 13.56MHz:
I-CODE (ISO 15693-3), Mifare® Ultralight (ISO
l Size: 30*
l Reading Distance: Up to
l Material: Epoxy / Special Magnetic Material /
l Operating Temperature: -40º C to +80º C
l Storage Temperature: -40º C to +100º C
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. 100, 000 times reading & writing
3. Excellent read/write performance on any metal surface
4. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
5. RoHS Compliant
6. ISO15693 and ISO18000‐3 standards
7. Encoding available
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.