This long-range UHF metal tag UMT006 is a perfect choice in applications which require tags to be applied in metallic environment. And this UHF RFID tag for metal has been tested at a very reliable reading range of up to 5 meters in a variety of harsh industrial environment, such as dipping in water and acid. And it can easily be affixed to any surface (including directly on metal) either mechanically or with its adhesive glue. With a long life expectancy of 10 years, it is suitable for tracking applications, such as healthcare, logistics, manufacturing railway and warehousing solutions.
l Type: Contactless R/W
l Operating Frequency: UHF 860MHz~960MHz Global Frequency
l IC Available at 860MHz~960MHz: UHF EPC Gen2 (EPC CLASS 1 GEN 2)
l Size: 86*
l Reading Distance: Up to 5~
l Material: PVC / Special Magnetic Material /
l Operating Temperature: -40º C to +80º C
l Storage Temperature: -40º C to +90º C
1. Waterproof IP 68
2. 100, 000 times reading & writing
3. Excellent read/write performance on any metal surface
4. Exceptional temperature and harsh environmental performance
5. Also Available: Custom colors, OEM logo
DAILY RFID is able to design and develop RFID tags and RFID readers in different sizes and different shapes for your different requirement. For more info about RFID products please kindly visit our website www.rfid-in-china.com or email us at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org , we will contact you as soon as possible.
1. Specifications are subject to change, please pay attention to our latest one.
2. DAILY RFID reserve the right to the final interpretation of the above terms.